Custom Mopar ????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm selfish enough to be saddened by your tucking the car away for the winter, so I won't be entertained by your building.
I'm also practical enough to realize that winter changes things drastically and you have to manage your life and hobbies.
Have a good winter, and don't be a stranger to your fellow 'forummers'.

I'm selfish enough to be saddened by your tucking the car away for the winter, so I won't be entertained by your building.
I'm also practical enough to realize that winter changes things drastically and you have to manage your life and hobbies.
Have a good winter, and don't be a stranger to your fellow 'forummers'.

Torchie, stick around! You've got more to say than just your build story and pix...

Ya. what Smallfoot said.

No worries there gang. This is still my happy place.:eek: :p [ddd :D
In further health news......
Just found out today that Mrs T is gong to have cataracts done. One before Christmas and then right after the New Year. So that fills up my dance card until the end of January.
I told her I'm getting her fixed up for her next husband.:eek: [ddd
Moving the Dodge out of the shop tomorrow. Hopefully we will get a little break in the weather.
Keep on keeping on.....
Torchie

What they ALL said! We need you sticking around here Torchie - your attitude and sense of humour are an example for all of us. Building or not, I hope you keep the rest of us "inline"!

The deed is done.:(
Now that both cars are in the garage we probably won't get anymore snow.LOL
My back is already starting to talk to me.
That's gong to be it for today.
Torchie

Attachments

• 2-11.jpg
    2-11.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 2-10.jpg
    2-10.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 15
  • 2-9.jpg
    2-9.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 14