TiredIronGRB's '30 Model A Coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tired Iron

Great build...man the detail....super... by the way, saw the plate and Hawkins....is that Hawkins county? Sister in law used to be a dispatcher for the Hawkins Co 911 dispatch center..... she lives near Rogersville... just brought it to mind.... that ride looks great! Nice hole plugs too!!lol

A very nice fnishing touch to a great Model A. Everyone should try pinstriping (I did and was a total failure). Then they would appreciate the talent required for this art form even more.

I went back and checked and it was a Dillon, very good quality and crazy cheap $199.

That what I ordered up for my build... Mine arrived damaged one of the lower brackets was badly bent...they were very rude to me on the phone and then told me just to bend it back... oh well...

stripes really look nice!

Nice Job. Like the color and Striping. How long have you been striping for? When I have free time I have been practing; so a total of 6 hours so far. Very difficult to do.

Last edited:
mine looked like a quadrapliegic epilileptic with parkinsons did it as he sat on a tack.........

Drove it about 50 miles today, it did really good. Brought it back home and re-adjusted the brakes and went over all the suspension and made sure everything was tight. Got some better shots of the striping.

30_Model_A_395.jpg

30_Model_A_396.jpg

30_Model_A_397.jpg

30_Model_A_398.jpg

30_Model_A_399.jpg

30_Model_A_400.jpg

Latest posts

Back