A shop for my stuff....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool cool!!!

I been talking to the Mrs and have clearance to ad on to my play pen this summer!!! My addition will just be cold storage, but still better than nothing!

Ha! As a RRR post ho, you'd think I'd know enough to post pics! Yeah, it's been SLOW going.

Took until spring to finally get the building finished because of the constant wind and bad weather. Got the floor poured shortly after - it was a little too hot of mix (the temps rose more than expected that day) so the edges are a little ruff in spots, but no big deal since I plan to wall the inside.

Ran wiring to it, a 100amp panel, one 110 outlet, one 220 outlet and a light inside along with new trenched heavier wire to my old out building. New meter with breakers took for ever to get done - every time the power company was scheduled to come out a storm would blow through and they'd have to reschedule - took almost 3 months.

Ran out of money, so moved all the junk I'd been storing at my old place along with more junk I picked up along the way. Didn't realize how much I had stuffed into that 24x24 garage!

(The sign was the first thing in it - thanks Earthman.)

Attachments

• IMGP7769sm.jpg
    IMGP7769sm.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMGP7774sm.jpg
    IMGP7774sm.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMGP7776sm.jpg
    IMGP7776sm.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 35
About a month ago I got it closed cell spray insulated. $6000, but well worth it. Sucked to move out all the junk I just moved in so they could spray it. And now I'm in the process of moving it all back in.

Also trying to get heat to it before the end of November. Just gonna run a used house furnace and see how that works. I plan to keep it at or above 35˚ all the time.

As soon as possible I need finish the inside walls too.

Attachments

• IMGP9526sm2.jpg
    IMGP9526sm2.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 46

Latest posts

Back