Glad I Found this Site

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02Pro

Hello to All, I am really glad I stumbled upon this Awesome web site. Great pictures, comments and people. My 2 boys (ages 14 & 16) and I, Really enjoy surfing your posts. A little about us, I am 46 years old. Have always been into anything motorized. Started driving race cars at the age of 15. Recent racing accident has ended my driving days. However, I have shifted my focus to building a Hot rod. I purchased a 1929 Ford Tudor project a month ago. I am in the process of putting together a race car based chassis (Quick change, truck arm rearend, Wide 5 racing hubs, tubular front suspension, coil overs, with 600+ horse racing engine). I am building my own English wheel to form fenders, fire wall, transmission tunnel etc... I take pride in building things instead of buying. Trying to instill in my son's, self sufficiency and the value of a dollar in your pocket. I hope to give back to this forum at least as much as I have already received. Look forward to communicating with any and all. Remember, keep the rubber on the road and between the ditches.

Attachments

• 1930 Ford Hot Rod 004.jpg
    1930 Ford Hot Rod 004.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 1930 Ford Hot Rod 009.jpg
    1930 Ford Hot Rod 009.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 1930 Ford Hot Rod 037.jpg
    1930 Ford Hot Rod 037.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 30
  • 1930 Ford Hot Rod 039.jpg
    1930 Ford Hot Rod 039.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 1930 Ford Hot Rod 038.jpg
    1930 Ford Hot Rod 038.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 29
I am old here. ( not sure that sounds right.)

Great project you have going. Looking forward to following along.
Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the forum Pro. That's a really cool project you have on the go. I'm looking forward to seeing more. Sounds like your on the right track with your boys as well. :D

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum!!! Great lookin' project u got there & we're lookin' forward to following u're progress. Make u're self @ home & feel free to oin rat in!!!

BoB

Welcome to RRR, 02. Nice looking start on your rod. I think it's great that you have you boys involved too. This keeps the hobby going strong. No worries about having them checking out the site. Our mod keeps this family-friendly.

I am a newbie here too, on the left coast. How big of wheel are planning on building. Also check on metalmmet.com, thats the nest place for metal shaping

Welcome aboard O2.

Let them boyz register here as well. Family friendly site.

Wether it be from you or them there is no dumb question. Keep those kids off the streets and maybe teach them a trade. Hats off to ya.

keep postin pics as you go.

I like your values and we are the same age, guess thats why we are on the same page. I have 3 children, all married and 6.5 grandchildren. the world needs more people who lead by example ..... Welcome

sly

Latest posts

Back