My '55 Chevy Project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Gasser

...all I have to do is weld it back together, right?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 96
I believe you will need the instructions that came with that kit and a lot of super-glue! :D

Zipper

...early to mid '70's style street racer...

...stock frame rails, 2x3 front subframe, dropped tube axle with 4-bars & coil over front suspension ala Two Lane Blacktop style
...early Olds rear end, springs moved inside frame rails
...the inside of the body panels are all hole-sawed, steel recessed firewall, steel rear wheel tubes, bead rolled aluminum floor pans
...fiberglass one-piece front end, doors, deck lid, and bumpers...blue-tinted Lexan windows
...minimal roll cage, two 'glass bucket seats, seatbelt operated door glass
...15x4" & 15x8.5" vintage American wheels
...big block/automatic set back under the cowl...windshield & cowl notched
...body will be channeled LOW over the chassis

I've got most everything to get started, trying to move stuff around in my shop so I get to it

...stock frame rails, 2x3 front subframe, dropped tube axle with 4-bars & coil over front suspension ala Two Lane Blacktop style
...the inside of the body panels are all hole-sawed, steel recessed firewall, steel rear wheel tubes, bead rolled aluminum floor pans
...fiberglass one-piece front end, doors, deck lid, and bumpers...blue-tinted Lexan windows

I've got most everything to get started, trying to move stuff around in my shop so I get to it
Love it I'll be watching

'55 parts...'glass frontend & doors, Edelbrock BBC marine front timing cover/motor mount...

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 39
  • glass doors.jpg
    glass doors.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 40

Love it too!! But needs 3 pedals.

Looks like an old school build list to me [cl :cool: [P [;) [;) [;)

Latest posts

Back