My '55 Chevy Project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it too!! But needs 3 pedals.

When I get the chassis, suspension, and steering figured out, work all the bugs out, and actually get it running & driving pretty well, the next plans are for the same chassis/suspension set up in one of my '57 2-door sedans, with a 6-carbed 409/4-speed I've been saving...

"one of my '57 2-door sedans, with a 6-carbed 409/4-speed I've been saving..."

Well you hoarder [cl
You've been holding out on us haven't you :rolleyes:

"one of my '57 2-door sedans, with a 6-carbed 409/4-speed I've been saving..."

Well you hoarder [cl
You've been holding out on us haven't you :rolleyes:

I have seven '57 Chevy's...three 2-door hardtops, three 2-door sedans, and one 2-door wagon...
...one of the hardtops is a 60,000 original mile car built at the Los Angeles, Ca. plant, that I bought when I was 14 years old, and still own, and I'm old!

Last edited:
I have seven '57 Chevy's...three 2-door hardtops, three 2-door sedans, and one 2-door wagon...
...one of the hardtops is a 60,000 original mile car built at the Los Angeles, Ca. plant, that I bought when I was 14 years old, and still own, and I'm old!

I'm really beginning to dislike you a little:mad:

Your high school car(s) must have had a lot easier life than mine did.

Latest posts

Back