just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4.jpg

fork lift needed to get it into the living, but then you`ve got something... [cl

Attachments

• d662e7259f38480230a3e84aca35a60f.jpg
    d662e7259f38480230a3e84aca35a60f.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 41
went for a walk around the block this morning :p
The light and a little fog played magic. Just me & my old Pentax. No photoshop involved here. ( I wouldnt know how...)

Attachments

• IMGP5622.jpg
    IMGP5622.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMGP5655.jpg
    IMGP5655.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 120
Great shots, dutch! [cl

I have one, just for you. This is a local business, established 1952.

attachment.php

As the name implies, the proprietor immigrated from Holland. The business has grown into a large company, still family owned and known today as Dutch Industries.

attachment.php

Attachments

• fp 349.jpg
    fp 349.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 107
  • fp 350.jpg
    fp 350.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 99
Great shots, dutch! [cl

I have one, just for you. This is a local business, established 1952.

attachment.php

As the name implies, the proprietor immigrated from Holland. The business has grown into a large company, still family owned and known today as Dutch Industries.

attachment.php

cool shot :) and blacksmiths too [cl A whole bunch of dutchies went to Canada and the states back then.

Looks like fall on the road but, all the trees are still green.
????

attachment.php

good eye ! Actually I walked over to that road to capture the beech coloring and was a wee bit dissapointed they were still mostly green... turned out nice tho... :D It feels like walking inside a cathedral there. There is one big tree missing on the left creating a big leak in the roof. :cool: The water in the other pic is right next to the road.
Those trees are 100 yrs old and since they are planted close to eachother, they went straight up into the sky. Up there leaves are coloring and dropping ,but lower they are still green. I hope to take a picture there this or next week, with colored leaves, morning dew and sunlight peeking through... I hope.

Latest posts

Back