hoist

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mac, you ought to get you a piece of that tubular foam pipe wrap that has the split on the side. Cut off a length to suit the ramp end, and push it over the sharp end. Won't stop the lick, but soften it if you walk into the ramp....

Mac, that was just one of those spur of the moment thoughts. I get a flash of brilliance every once in a while, like a dim bulb brightening up just before it blows.:eek::D

The brand name of my hoist is Dannmar Equipment.
Bama, you meant like this, right?

Attachments

• IMG_1760.jpg
    IMG_1760.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 21
Lift

I have 220 Kenny and good amp capacity. Some of the lifts I have read about mention air and a minimum of 30lbs. Electric/hydraulic preferred. With the high lift, I may be able to lift a truck cab. Ben had that VW Cab hanging under his lift early on his VW build thread.

I have hung stuff from mine. I use it to hold long lengths of steel that I'm cutting or welding jobs. I also have a table that slides on one arm that I built to use as a motorcycle lift. They aren't just for lifting cars.

lift use

Thanks for sharing your creative lift use guys. I will get the 4 post to start. The body and cab lifting will make things easier. goodbye to sawhorses and 4x4 lumber and back strain.

Latest posts

Back