Fame.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MercuryMac

Builder Junky!
I just finished reading my latest 'Ol' School Rods' magazine and saw something interesting.
Cornfield Customs built a '30 Model A coupe for Larry Minges. It is featured in this issue. Dark green, 4 1/2" chop, flathead motor and a million louvers. Cool.
I was disappointed that the magazine didn't mention Cornfield Customs much.
Congratulations Cornfield Customs.

Congrats to Cornfield Customs... they do amazing work!!! [cl

My buddy who owns a shop had a gorgeous truck he built on the cover of a very popular truck magazine. He was amazed when the mag came out... they had all kinds of stuff wrong! They just made stuff up... it was crazy! The pictures were awesome but the article was lacking & barely mentioned my buddy either!

BoB

Congrats to Cornfield Customs... they do amazing work!!! [cl

My buddy who owns a shop had a gorgeous truck he built on the cover of a very popular truck magazine. He was amazed when the mag came out... they had all kinds of stuff wrong! They just made stuff up... it was crazy! The pictures were awesome but the article was lacking & barely mentioned my buddy either!

BoB

That's pretty typical Tripper. Even going way back to the little Magazines. Especially where Customs where concerned. Amounts chopped and what was done or modified rarely jibed with the real thing. But hey. It was still publicity.
If my car ever makes the mags it will probably say it was built by Dr. Crankenstein.:eek::eek:[ddd :cool:
Congratulations to Cornfield Customs as from what I've seen they do top notch work.[cl [cl [cl
Torchie

Well done, Cornfield Customs! [cl [cl [cl

If my car ever makes the mags it will probably say it was built by Dr. Crankenstein.:eek::eek:[ddd :cool:

Next thing you know, I'll be on TV. I already have the series title, "Limp Fast and Loud." (I have some mobility issues myself, Torchie. :()

Latest posts

Back