Hello From Southeast KANSAS

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigd4xman

Hi, My name is Dustin and I'm a HOTRODAHOLIC:eek:LOL:D! If your a member of Killbillet you probably know who I am, I can also be found terrorizing the HAMB, Ruffrodders, South Side Chop Shop, and OSR once in a while. I currently have two projects going, most of my time is spent working on the Modified project and collecting info and parts for it.

Hey, I remember you from the "other" side. How's the gasser coming. Please post pics when you get a chance.

This is a great family oriented site. Everyone's friendly with a sense of humor.

Welcome!

4xman.
Welcome to the forrum!!! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join right in. I saw the old tin u're startin' with & look forward to watchin' u're progress!!! Glad u could make it over to the lite side!!!

BoB

WElcome!

4xman,
Welcome to the forum! Great bunch of guys, think you'll like it here.

Rattler

Pics Of My Project In "builds"

If you would like to see the start for my project, well some anyhow, still have to post pics of the frame. Go to the Builds section and look for Start Of Fendered Modified, yes it'll be a modified with rear fenders, long but no less a modified roadster/sedan. Lots of pics of the hackjob body I'm starting with, it is now just the fender well area, upper door area, bottom got cut off, couldn't save it, and the back of the tub. Original fenders gone as well, someone hacked them up too much and they were beat up really bad.:eek:

Latest posts

Back