It has began! 54 International Harvester Bobber build.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Gonna be real neat to see those monster air bags on there. Be lookin for more pics on this build. :D

Thanks for the compliments guys.
im in limbo myself. Nothin new yet but when it happens ill post some pics.:eek: RR

Yea theres a lot of neat things I like about this. The bones are so kool. Im curious as to how your gonna attach everything. The air bags are just crazy! You put some time in the diamond cuts in the frame to.
Hurry and get it going. Cant wait to see more. [P

Tnx guys.
Mr gussett is the one whos fabbin it all up. I was at his place tonite and he had some kool brackets for the four link hes gettin set to put together so soon ill update with pics.:D RR

Im excited Jim!
Been a lot going on with things but i believe mr gussett has renewed his enthusiasm so watch out cause wen hes excited things happen. Lol

Been lookin at these blower spacers from rude rons. My overall compression with my pullys is very close with pump fuel and adding one of these not only looks cool but cools dwn yer engine temps so you get less chance of detonation. Check it out and tell me what you think.
www.ruderon.com RR

Update!

OK folks, Rod has computer problems so he wanted me to post a couple of pics!
Since I am starting my new job Monday I messed around a little bit in my shop today and made Rods 4-link brkts! I made them from some 1/4" plate and the only tool I used was my Iron worker and then cleaned up with a flap disc! They will be tied together with some flat bar once set to the correct width and welded to the axle.[;)[;)

Attachments

• 4linkbrkts.jpg
    4linkbrkts.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 4linkbrkts3.jpg
    4linkbrkts3.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 61
Yea they are neat. Its the little xtras that will really make this stand out when its done. One step closer! :D RR

Ok...so i got a wild idea for my shifter arm. My cousin has a massive cad operated plazma cutter and pretty much does this full time.
im not gonna give it away but its gonna be definatly ed roth rat fink.:D
will post pics as i get it designed. Were supposed to hit it hard again and get this thing rollin so cross yer fing[cl
ers. RR

Nuthin new on the build but got a neat reversible toggie! :D

Attachments

• 20121208_194001.jpg
    20121208_194001.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 64
Mr gusset is getting ready to move it to the center of the garage and start hammerin on away on it!
Will update as we get there. :D[cl RR

Latest posts

Back