some sheet metal art

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornfield customs

i will start a thread for some of my sheet metal art. i will up date as more gets done. some might be repeat posts. i am always taking orders for what i have already done and custom orders!!!

DSCN3098.jpg

DSCN3094.jpg

00211.jpg

0025.jpg

00115.jpg

0028.jpg

00114.jpg

00110.jpg

0016.jpg

0013.jpg

Fine Art

Talk about being up close and intimate with your bead roller. You can really make that thing sing. Dat be some fine work.[cl

Have fun
Tom

Rusty

my beagle gets lonely, so I made her a buddy.

Attachments

• rusty4.jpg
    rusty4.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 145
  • rusty8.jpg
    rusty8.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 98
  • rusty10.jpg
    rusty10.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 95
  • rusty11.jpg
    rusty11.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 119
  • rustydog.jpg
    rustydog.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 94
What gauge sheet do you use? What's your process? Make a form and beat it with a mallet? Thinkin about making a personalized sign for my garage someday.

i use any where from 18-22 gauge, steel, stainless and aluminum depending on what i am working on. i decide what i want to make, lay it all out. then get to rolling on my bead roller. i use a step die and round and round it goes when it stops it look pretty bad ass

Thanks for the info.

And if I didn't comment before, I like your stuff. I agree with BH - the V8 sign is sweetness. Like the spark plug too.

11v045x.jpg

kb2feg.jpg

aw8bv6.jpg

2ekprbd.jpg

If you give me a pile of scrap iron, I'll weld up a laugh or two out of every pound. I give a lot of my creations to fund raisers around my area, I love creating critters and ?????

Latest posts

Back