todays metal project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good video. My friend Tator (on RRR) makes and sells videos of Pullmax tooling and operation. Might be an opportunity for you making demonstration videos, or even build videos.

I'm happy to see a young guy so involved in old style hot rods.

made this one today, it is up for sale as well as custom designs
2011-09-11_14-41-48_547.jpg

More quality work from Cornfield Customs.[cl

BTW I noticed today that a happy dragster chassis customer of yours is starting a build thread on another site.

worked on the floors in my buddies coupe again yesterday and a couple hours today here is the progress.

the trunk area with access hole for the u bolts

DSCN5081.jpg

DSCN5082.jpg

DSCN5084.jpg

DSCN5085.jpg

DSCN5091.jpg

made this battery tray replacement for the M1A1 jeep i am working on and figured it belonged here since it is metalwork. i am making another one and will weld them into the new floor pan when it gets made. the tray is one piece 18 gauge steel.

the original section in the floor

DSCN5277.jpg

here is the new panel

DSCN5274.jpg

DSCN5276.jpg

Very cool

Cornfield you have an awesome art and eye!! I am doing my first Rat Rod and am going to attempt on doing my own sheetmetal work. Going to keep it old Skool as possible but with a little of my awesome eye of imagination. Might have to stop by next time we hit a Reds game.[cl[;)

jig looks good. Looks like you have something sexy over there on / under the 4 post....[P

had some friends come into town over the weekend for the wilmington mile speed runs. while they were here we built this chassis for his model A truck, just tacked up in the pics until i get the flat 32 front cross member in.

2x4x 3/16 tube, 4 inch Z up front 11 in the rear, tapered front rails, 1.75 wall tube for the center section

DSCN5527.jpg

DSCN5528.jpg

DSCN5529.jpg

DSCN5530.jpg

DSCN5531.jpg

DSCN5532.jpg

Latest posts

Back