My '64 Rambler wagon build!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been unseasonably cold here the last few days, too. Highs in the 50’s and lows in the 20’s, temps we normally don’t see until Jan or Feb. Supposed to be that way through next week. Probably be 80* on Christmas again!

On the evening of November 1st we got a big dump of snow, and it turned cold. Last Monday morning I arrived at work at approximately 8:15 AM. By then, the temperature had warmed up to -20°C (-4°F). We've already had a couple days in the last 2 weeks where that was our high. This is cold even for us in November.

Cold? In Texas?!?

Hey... it's been in the low 30's at night here... we call that cold! :eek:

We’re next door in NM this morning it was 19 degrees :p

:eek:

Haha!

Been unseasonably cold here the last few days, too. Highs in the 50’s and lows in the 20’s, temps we normally don’t see until Jan or Feb. Supposed to be that way through next week. Probably be 80* on Christmas again!

About the same here!

On the evening of November 1st we got a big dump of snow, and it turned cold. Last Monday morning I arrived at work at approximately 8:15 AM. By then, the temperature had warmed up to -20°C (-4°F). We've already had a couple days in the last 2 weeks where that was our high. This is cold even for us in November.

Holy cow Batman!!!!!

BoB

These two are getting married shortly! [cl

BoB

Attachments

• married.jpg
    married.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 32
New power brake booster/master cylinder & motor is getting fitted for it's new home! :D

BoB

Attachments

• fitted.jpg
    fitted.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 28
Weather has moderated & will be in the 60's today... perfect time to get back in the shop & get on with it. Bought a new steering box that hopefully comes in today & will finish up engine placement this morning! Photos later today!

BoB

Weather has moderated & will be in the 60's today... perfect time to get back in the shop & get on with it. Bought a new steering box that hopefully comes in today & will finish up engine placement this morning! Photos later today!

BoB

I'm flying to Dallas tomorrow for work for a few days. I was hoping for some warmer temperatures.

Put the motor & tranny together & stabbed in & it's sitting pretty... tight with 1/2" clearance all around! Gonna pull it back out tomorrow & plumb all the brake lines before putting it back in for good! Pretty happy with the progress so far!

BoB

Attachments

• trans.jpg
    trans.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 32
I was pretty surprised last night when the Martin Bros TV show, Iron Resurrection, was building a '63 Rambler wagon. Mine is a '64 & I will be using some of the tips I learned from their build! This is where I'm headed!

BoB

Attachments

• MBwagon.jpg
    MBwagon.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Back