"AHotRod" here - Florida "Poor Boy" member!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AHotRod

Hello folks,
I'm Glenn, a member of the "Poor Boys" Florida Chapter, and have a few friends already here on the board which have invited me to stop in and become involved.
I'm 50 years young and have been fabricating HotRods since being taught by 'old-guys' when I was 14. I have a '30 "A" coupe and a '30 "A" shortened Sedan which is going together for the final time.
I hope to be able to contribute in a positive manner and maybe be of some help to someone.

Cheers!
Glenn

Here's a snap-shot of my Coupe and the guys in our Florida "Poor Boys" chapter.

Attachments

• Brake Pedal.jpg
    Brake Pedal.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 38
  • Club.jpg
    Club.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 34
Welcome to RRR.
Glad you found us here Glenn.
You don't have to be a master fabricator to fit in here or contribute to the site. Make yourself at home and take a look around.

Okay, I guess we can stand another Floridian here, but only because you have a great car and a great attiude. (kinda like the rest of em) Welcome to the site.
Feel free to post more pictures of your ride. We all like pictures.

Welcome!!!

ARod,
Welcome to the forum... make u're self @ home! Glad u could make it over & love u're A! Love to see more pictures of u're build if u have any! They kid me about all the Texicans around here but looks like the Florida faction might b takin' over!!! ; - >

BoB

Welcome to "here"

Welcome Glenn, nice looking A you have there.
Post more photos of your rod when you can.
Hope you will enjoy this place as much as the rest of us do. "22

Welcome Glenn. Like the A,,,,I'm sure you'll like this place. What everybodyelse say about pictures.

Well, THANKS for all the kind words and warm Welcome gents !!!!

I will posts lots of pictures, my fellow club members know very well that I take a ton of photos while I fabricate.

Last edited:
We luv da pictures!!!

I will posts lots of pictures, my fellow club members now very well that I take a ton of photos while I fabricate.

ARod,
Goody goody... I can't wait!!! I love to see other peoples work & how they go about it. We've heard your club has some great guys & cars & would really love to see what u guys have goin' on!!!

BoB

You poor boys are taking over, seems like your club members are on all the sites, anyways welcome aboard. you guys need to get a chapter up here in j-ville.

Welcome aboard Glenn, glad to have you here. You will be getting an envelope with the "secret Florida Members handshake" and plans on how we are going to overthrow the forum. We just needed one more member from Florida, and you are it. :D:D:D:D

I like your coupe and hope to see you at Daytona. I don't think I'll be done in time for Tampa, but might go anyway just to look around.

Don

Latest posts

Back