Swapped my 27 bucket for this

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksheep

I just did not have the time to finish my bucket. So I traded a guy strait up for this. 69 ford Fairlane 500 . 351 w and pretty darn straight. image.jpg

nice

looks clean[cl

l had one of those & the rear window vision outta the rear view mirror and changing lane blind spots was a issue with that car. but l loved it anyway:D

enjoy it, sounds like ya did 0K.

Later :cool:

Don't see many of those anymore, nice car. Most were Torino's, seems like more people kept them than the cheaper Fairlane versions. For a mid size car, those get down the road pretty good.

I had a 68 Torino GT once, probably the best car I ever owned. I love those fastbacks, hardly ever see one anymore.

Yep, this car is almost rust free except for one or two small spots around the fenders. Just paint bubbled up. Gonna dr my new 302 in this weekend, then I will e ready to start tackling the body. It took me two weekends of just piddling to get the doors opening and closing perfect. The interior is almost perfect. Getting excited for sure. I'm thinking of selling the wheels and tire combo it has on it and getting some 15" steel wheels and small chrome center caps ,and putting raised white letter tires on it. Maybe 245's in the rear and 205's in the front, and powder coat the wheels red. Plus ,I'm not diggin the whole jacked up in the back thing.

Latest posts

Back