new guy here too!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

getcarter

i would like to thank tripper for inviting me over here. i recognize a handfull of names here from the other site. for those that i have not met, my project is a 27 chrysler, that is now sitting on a pallet in the pasture, w/ a 37 ford grille. mustangs have always been my real weakness but i have wanted to do a rod for a long time. i will throw in the same pics as i am not at home to take different ones. i am a contractor in iraq, just trying to put enough away so i can come home and work on my projects for a few months and probably end up right back over here..lol..

BTW, rat rod forums are kind of hard to find when you use google!

sorry, i can not load the pictures for some reason. i think the bandwidth may be an issue with it being mom's day.

Welcome to the new site. Nice to see you come over here. How are things in Iraq? I guess that is sort of a relative question, huh? Stay safe, and keep talking to us. :)

Don

Welcome!

Getcarter,
Welcome & thanks for stoppin' by! Please post fotos when u can!

BoB

A little background... Getcarter is from the Tripper's own hometown & from the same neighborhood. He'll b back in town from Iraq later this year when I hope to meet him in person.

i was just able to load a profile picture but no others, oh well. iraq is good, i am on a large camp so the prayers need to go out to the young men and women that go outside the wire. i will say though, you can not be a light sleeper out here or you will always be tired..lol.. i will be out of the net for about a week though. i have to travel to another site but that will not be until the middle of next week. again i thank you guys for being great people, i get tired of some of the crap on my svt board.

Welcome to the site. We will await your safe arrival home. Those old Chrysler's are nice.

Attachments

• nicechrysler.jpg
    nicechrysler.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 6
^^^ see the wierd thing about my car is that i have the one body line running from the doors all the way around but a second higher and fuller one on just the doors. when he sold it to me he thought it was a 28 but then researched it and said it was a 27, i really do not know. and i am sure when i try to title it i am going to have a hard time. i wanted a full body but when i saw this one in pieces i had to have it. i am just worried about getting it squared, it was held together by wood.

thank you bob. here are my projects. the mustang i am looking at putting a 03 cobra drivetrain with a hellion t76 turbo for around 750-850 hp. looking to make a high 8 second car with some street driveability to it.:eek: i will add my bike to the bike thread. discuss!

Attachments

• 27 pic1.JPG
    27 pic1.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 27 pic2.JPG
    27 pic2.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 6
  • muddy mustang.JPG
    muddy mustang.JPG
    172.9 KB · Views: 6
Welcome to rat rods rule....

We won't hold it against you for having that pony power there....
I'm just funnin around with you....

Good to see you here.

Pony power is cool, I had a 67 GT350 my first wife made off with, it was a great ride for awhile..............:eek: then she was gone......the little twitt knew what she was doing....lol.......we all go through that phase in life one time or another. Then we grow up and get MOPARs.....lol.....

Latest posts

Back