Macgyver

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I was 17 when I got my 68 dart home a few miles with a paperclip as the contact strap on the top of the distributor rotor...43 now remember it like it was yesterday..... pulled the cap off found the issue found a paper clip in the car heated it up with the bic melted it right in.car ran mint...we are a lucky bunch here to have the mygyver minds.

The night in 1980 right after purchasing a brand new Jeep CJ7, I was taking 2 blond sisters for a jaunt in a sand pit when I broke the front u-joint on the rear drive shaft playing rat patrol. No tools, couldn't get the shaft to drop, I had no tools with me...the older sister just pulls her shirt off and then her bra....:eek: and I tied the shaft up off the ground and toured on. Got it out of the pit and drove it more than 20 miles home...

The night in 1980 right after purchasing a brand new Jeep CJ7, I was taking 2 blond sisters for a jaunt in a sand pit when I broke the front u-joint on the rear drive shaft playing rat patrol. No tools, couldn't get the shaft to drop, I had no tools with me...the older sister just pulls her shirt off and then her bra....:eek: and I tied the shaft up off the ground and toured on. Got it out of the pit and drove it more than 20 miles home...

With or without the shirt ;):D

Well, it's a family show here....Both went without all the way home....got some looks with 2 blondes riding standing up and holding on to the roll bar!:D

I'ved used womans stockings to replace a fanbelt.

Well, it's a family show here....Both went without all the way home....got some looks with 2 blondes riding standing up and holding on to the roll bar!:D
Isn't this move called the Casanova [ddd :cool: [P

Latest posts

Back