Craigslist strikes again

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is nicer

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1485987241210.jpg
    FB_IMG_1485987241210.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 43
The basic concept is ok, just went to far.
picture it with stock grill and wires on the rear, nice patina and a roadster [S

I like the concept of big engine in a small car, think Shelby Cobra, but too many beers and this one lost out somewhere. A narrowed rear end would be a good start, as well as a radiator that wasn't bigger than the car. Don't think it has a C6 in it either, looks like the floor pan and tunnel is stock, probably a smaller C4, don't think a C6 would fit without major mods to the tunnel.

I'd give $650 for it, tops.....:D

$6,500?!? Like we say here in Tejas... 'GOOD LUCK WITH THAT'!!!

I had a 'B' back in the day... the chick's loved that car!!! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

I like the concept of big engine in a small car, think Shelby Cobra, but too many beers and this one lost out somewhere. A narrowed rear end would be a good start, as well as a radiator that wasn't bigger than the car. Don't think it has a C6 in it either, looks like the floor pan and tunnel is stock, probably a smaller C4, don't think a C6 would fit without major mods to the tunnel.

I'd give $650 for it, tops.....:D
3- or 4-speed.

They must not have safety inspections down there...There isn't anything remotely "Street Legal" about it for our laws! :eek:

Latest posts

Back