1930 Buick Rat Rod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forchaps

It’s mounted on a 1986 F250 Chassis, 4x4, rear mounted radiator, diesel and veg oil burner.

Attachments

• P1010537.jpg
    P1010537.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 96
All these things can be fixed and this could be turned into a nice ride. :D

Put a truck body on that setup, and use the Buick body for a cool rat.

Well, that's what I would do. But what do I know?

Have fun with it.

Last edited:
Maybe some more pics from different angles would clarify what you've done there. In that pic it looks pretty cluttered up and hard to tell what's going on.

Agreed to each there own and when the zombie apocalypse happens I'll be calling this guy for a lift

If the zombie apocalypse hits, the odds are you won't be calling anyone because you'll probably be a zombie also or dead. Now me on the other hand, I'll be fine because no one ever visits Montana, let alone Havre. Well, except for Canadians when the Canadian dollar is worth more than the US dollar.

two cents worth

A build is never really "done". If you can't or don't want to spend much on it, take it all apart, lay the pieces out and come up with an idea and how to execute it the way you want it. [S
"any thing that is done can be un-done" :eek:
Do what makes you feel good [;)

If the zombie apocalypse hits, the odds are you won't be calling anyone because you'll probably be a zombie also or dead. Now me on the other hand, I'll be fine because no one ever visits Montana, let alone Havre. Well, except for Canadians when the Canadian dollar is worth more than the US dollar.

I pass through montana quite often. .:rolleyes:
Half my family lives in great falls..
So if your in great falls.. go to the golden corral, my cuzin owns it.
Tell him (danny) .. that y9u know me..
Maybe get a free supper..:D
[cl

When we were the crew for a Bonneville Streamliner back in 01-03 (ish), a few of the crew members were from Havre. Not that I've ever been, though.

Unfortunately the only time the Canadian dollar is worth more than the US dollar is when I'm not buying parts for my projects.

But at least we'll be exempt from the zombie apocalypse because there is almost no one here, especially in the winter when everyone goes to Phoenix or Havre.

You Canadians should come down to Havre on May 10th and 11th for our annual Bear Paw rod run. It'd be cool to have a few more not so pretty hot rods down here.

I would love to come down to meet you, we are only two hours away, but my inspection isn't till the 17th. Once that is taken care of we should try to arrange something.

Latest posts

Back