Welding table project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that`s a pretty cool design! I`m just wondering why you opted for 6 legs? I don`t see the 3x3`s bending in any way and you will need a 200% flat floor to keep it stable... [S

that`s a pretty cool design! I`m just wondering why you opted for 6 legs? I don`t see the 3x3`s bending in any way and you will need a 200% flat floor to keep it stable... [S

Yeah, I was debating whether to add them with or without the casters. They will mostly support the shelves. I do have levelers on the corners to get it as level as I can. We'll see how it works out. This is an experiment and a work in progress. I'm sure I'll add things as I go. The levelers are a little flimsy. That too may change.

I'm still waiting to get some cabinets to mount under the table and some expanded metal to finish the table. I used it today to make a frame to mount on my utility trailer. With the adjustable spacing its easy to clamp things down.

I also bolted on my 1962 Wilton Bullet Vise.

Latest posts

Back