new shop sign

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead

Skull Master
I was not sure where to put this one, but the first part is a chop. An 8 INCH chop!

Attachments

• 8inchchop.jpg
    8inchchop.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 8inchop.jpg
    8inchop.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 8inchop3.jpg
    8inchop3.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 103
I'll get you guys a finished picture tomarrow. I let the waterbased paint dry some, then scrubbed off the soapstone and part of the paint I put down. looks pretty good.

Attachments

• 8inchop7.jpg
    8inchop7.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 8inchop8.jpg
    8inchop8.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 97
finished

Thanks guys! Set up a both at a car show this weekend and brought alot of my fun metal work along. lots of comments, all good from lots of people.

Attachments

• 8 inch chop finished.jpg
    8 inch chop finished.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 101
business card holder

I built this a while back, this year my powdercoating buddies added new colors, and I added a life size version of my shift knob to the front. There is a metal boney hand that holds business cards at the right height.

Attachments

• card holder.jpg
    card holder.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 80
okay, okay, gastrick has been waiting long enough for my latest triumph over steel project. I am afraid the pictures really don't let you see all the detail.

The first is a 3 inch diameter eyeball shift knob, made from steel. The veins in the eyeball are raised up about an 1/8 inch off the eye.

Attachments

• 3 inch eyeball.jpg
    3 inch eyeball.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 56
more junk

The next item is a dash do-dad, or tail gate, or any surface you could drill a 3/8 th inch bolt hole in. The everpopular flying eyeball. Yep, I know, it has been done. But this one is 3 dimensional, and about 9 inches across.

Attachments

• flying eyeball.jpg
    flying eyeball.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 57
ol slim

Some of you remember my sidekick, Slim. Slim has been going to car shows with me for a while. He is an easy keeper, his poor old head was made from a ford truck fender, and he contains a throwing knife and some parts from an old hay rake, but he never complains.

Attachments

• slimfd.jpg
    slimfd.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 69
another new one

This one, you guys will want better pictures of. a "V8" shift knob with flames. 3 inch diameter all steel. I'll work on better pictures. Thats all for now. Jeff

Attachments

• v8 shifter.jpg
    v8 shifter.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 54

Latest posts

Back