Rod & Custom magazine is no more...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper

Canadian Rust Bucket
Just received my latest (Oct 2014) R&C magazine. They have announced it's the last issue. This is the third time this has happened. Sounds like a new owner and with a bit of belt tightening R&C has been dropped. STREET RODDER mag is picking up the slack on any on going stories, but once they are completed, not sure what happens after that. Kind of bites.:(

Yeah, they mentioned in the mag it had been announced earlier online. I didn't do the online stuff, so it was a bit of a surprise when I did get to read it. Still bites.

Sad News!! I have had a subscription to Rod and Custom since I was 12. 51 years this month........

Sad to see it end

Publishing must be rough with postage increases and everything that goes with it. Newspapers especially have been hit hard by digital delivery. It is OK. Let us just move along. They were not very cutting edge anyway. The average age of readers of that mag is probably way over 45. What do you think?

That bites. It was the only mag I ordered when my kids brought home the magazine fundraiser forms from their school. I even renewed a couple times. Haven't received the last issue yet. Ill be impatiently waiting now

Latest posts

Back