73 Stang

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebstew

I'm not sure I'd call it a muscle car but it's okay for what it is. I got this for my 9 year old son. Both weekends we ran into trouble. First weekend we had fuel problems. Next weekend we had ignition problems. All that is solved now and we tossed the nitrous and a few other goodies on it. She's no power house but it will be fun to beat on for a while. Sooner or later we are going to retire it from the track and make it back into a street car. It has tags and I have had it out on the street but it will need alot of work to make it a nice street car again.
077-2.jpg

001.jpg

029-2.jpg

I'm not a huge mustang fan(even though I own one) but I love that particular model and yours looks especially mean. Congradulations and beat it well.

We haven't been able to get a good run since getting it. We are still working out the gremlins. 13.79 is all it could muster with fuel and ignition problem. That is fixed now so we should be able to get a good run in next time. Plus we tossed the juice on it. We are going to run it dry and make sure it's fixed and then turn on the nitrous. The cars best, before we got it was 11.87. We are hoping to beat that here soon.

Looking to get some good numbers next time. It's hard to look fast when you run with some of the guys in our club. This Nova is a street car and put the street tires and mufflers back on this thing and you can cruise in all night without any trouble. Joe has had this 68 for years. Last track day he broke his old record. He popped out a 10.66 @ 126 mph. I know alot run the 1/8th but we run 1/4 mile. Not too shabby.
009-8.jpg

079-2.jpg

I'm not sure I'd call it a muscle car but it's okay for what it is. I got this for my 9 year old son. Both weekends we ran into trouble. First weekend we had fuel problems. Next weekend we had ignition problems. All that is solved now and we tossed the nitrous and a few other goodies on it. She's no power house but it will be fun to beat on for a while. Sooner or later we are going to retire it from the track and make it back into a street car. It has tags and I have had it out on the street but it will need alot of work to make it a nice street car again.
077-2.jpg

001.jpg

029-2.jpg

this is my favorite year it looks like fun[dr[dr

Yeah, that's always been my favorite 'stang too. I had a buddy back in the day who had a '71 coupe with a built 429 cobra jet stuffed in it. lots of fun and WAY too much power for stupid kids!:D

Latest posts

Back