The wifes 69

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slowdrive

Not anywhere near as nice as everyone elses posted in here [dr

If it doesnt sell I may get it done someday :eek:.........

DSC02048.jpg

DSC02050.jpg

Wont your wife be mad if you sell it. Looks very good so far,I would finish it.

To be honest in the last couple of years there has been a massive amount of first gens put back on the street and at this point they are so played out we have sorta lost interest in finishing it :( ....plus I could use the room to make it easier to work on the 39 [;)

trade it for a 70-73 camaro. im partial to that year firebird simply for i own one, but there not nearly as played out as the 1st gens...liking that monster taking up the other side of the garage. horrible with camaros and there years, that an 89? 90? have had some buddies and a cousin with some nice camaros of that style. school buddy had rich grandparents that helped him build a twin turbo 92z28(?) through high school. cousin had a 89 that closely resembles that front clip

trade it for a 70-73 camaro. im partial to that year firebird simply for i own one, but there not nearly as played out as the 1st gens...liking that monster taking up the other side of the garage. horrible with camaros and there years, that an 89? 90? have had some buddies and a cousin with some nice camaros of that style. school buddy had rich grandparents that helped him build a twin turbo 92z28(?) through high school. cousin had a 89 that closely resembles that front clip

lol thanks for the offer but I need the room so something has gotta go :eek:

The turd gen is a 85.....got that car by invitro fertilization (factory ordered it in 84).....we have had alot of good times [ddd

383 nova

Here's my new Toy!!I still gotta get a model a RAT!!!

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 101
Heh just got a call last night from a buddy that works for Caterpillar tech center here in Peoria and he told me that there is a guy he has been working with from Australia that is getting transfered over here in Jan. and he wants to buy the 69 and have my buddy do a LSx resto mod to it........ so looks like she might be going this weekend [P

Heh just got a call last night from a buddy that works for Caterpillar tech center here in Peoria and he told me that there is a guy he has been working with from Australia that is getting transfered over here in Jan. and he wants to buy the 69 and have my buddy do a LSx resto mod to it........ so looks like she might be going this weekend [P

thats good news then i think :)

Latest posts

Back