The boys first car

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This photo made me proud. I received it at work. He broke his first driveshaft. His Mom was mad as all get out. I teared up a bit.
1elcamino1driveshaft.jpg

Looks great! I quoted you in my sig. [cl

His Gramma spoiled him and had it painted and he threw some new wheels on it
1elcamino1.jpg

Oh, thank God!:cool: I was scared to death to see this car rattlecan flat black with red wheels and grinders.:( Looks to me like your son has very good taste in cars.:cool:

Looks like he's enjoying his Elky. Good for him (AND Daddy for the fun father-son time).:cool:

Regards,
Shea:)

Nice truck. I bet that first broken drive shaft scared the crap out of him with it banging on the underside. I too have always liked and wanted one just never had the right Camino at the right time, and my wife hates them.

There what we call utes over here (shortened form of utility) way more popular than your pick up style vehicles. Quickly being over taken by japanese ( sorry asian, they come from all over now) light trucks.

Thanks everyone.

The engine was supposed to be a 350. The machine shop called and it had several cracks that we didnt see on disassembly. So I gave him my '68 327 to put in it. It's a mild one, Dart heads, roller rockers, 270 cam, flat tops. Its a very nice cruiser.

Latest posts

Back