New Hot Rod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One

Hi everyone, I know that it has been a long time since I posted but I do not have internet at home anymore and have to come to the library to get on line. Since my last post I have aquired a 1973 Ford Maverick and am presently restoring it. It has a 302 v8,punched out over 30. It has an edelbrock manifold and carb and thorley headers. I will get some pictures on line as soon as I can.I love this car because it takes me back to my younger days{im 48}. I hope you all have a good day and I hope you all enjoy your Hot Rods/Rat Rods.I am also a Christian so I will also say GodBless you all.[cl[cl[cl[cl

One more thing, it is fast as heck.

Sounds Great

HI,I always wanted a maverick,but never found one I could get.
We have a lot in common.I will be 48 in a couple weeks,and am also a Christian.:)
I hope to find me another factory hotrod one day.Right now my tribute woodie project gets all the spare change I have.
Looking foward to pictures of that maverick.

Great cars, I have a 74! Need to know anything about them, just let me know.

Thanks ,Its pretty much all there and it has a flawless body. I got it for 900 bucks.The only thing I have done to it so far was put in an ignition swith and a new battery.[cl[cl

HI,I always wanted a maverick,but never found one I could get.
We have a lot in common.I will be 48 in a couple weeks,and am also a Christian.:)
I hope to find me another factory hotrod one day.Right now my tribute woodie project gets all the spare change I have.
Looking foward to pictures of that maverick.

I got this one for 900 bucks because the guy wanted money to paint his 64 galixey.I failed to mention in the first post that it is a Grabber model.It does not have the factory motor in it because it was toast so he took a 98 model 302 and did it up for it.He also did the trans and rear.This car will pass anything but a gas station.Oh well, guess you have to take the bad along with the good.I will get some pictures on as soon as I can get some film.[cl[cl

img001.jpgOk, here are some pics.

Ok,untill I can get the hang of this library computer and it's scanner, thats all I can give. If they wont show, just click on the red x and they should appear.[cl[cl

Latest posts

Back