2002 Mustang 350 GT/H

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chopster

One of a Kind!

Attachments

• IMG_2012.JPG
    IMG_2012.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2024.JPG
    IMG_2024.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2011.JPG
    IMG_2011.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 13
i was looking for a old gt350h that would have been a hertz rent-a-racer from the 60's, but now i see they are doing it again. i thought all gt350 small block, and gt500 big block cars are shelby's, i didn't know any of that body style was a shelby. i'll have to look into this, as i thought in that body style they were just gt's.

just as i thought the shelby gt350h returned 2006, and as before it was only in black and gold was had by hertz. heres a link for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelby_Mustang

what dose the h tag say? it almost reminds me of the hurst shifter tags. i have looked and not found any info on a 2002 gt350 just gt's, and no h's at all, hell there wasn't even a cobra in 2002.

Last edited:
I also didn't think the 350's came out until later on. My Son had a 2003 Mach I, and they had regular GT's, but not with any other designation from what I know.

Maybe the OP will come back and tell us what the scoop on his car is. Looks to me like he created his own 350 by putting Pep Boy stripes on it.

Don

i didn't think they came in any other then black and gold, but i have been wrong before.

So it looks to me like a mustang GT with about $55-60 option parts. $15 Hurst Equipped badge, $20 racing stripes, $20-25 fog lights. What makes it one of a kind?

Is it hopped up a bit?

that was not our intentions!!!! We just want to know what makes that car a one of a kind!!!

My personal opinion is that badging a car to be something its not is really a poor choice, because the only people who really care, actually know the difference and will call you out on it, and the people who don't know don't care....

My personal opinion is that badging a car to be something its not is really a poor choice, because the only people who really care, actually know the difference and will call you out on it, and the people who don't know don't care....

I completely agree. It as good as putting a ford grill on my GMC. Instead I went with an international harvester grill. That'll keep em guessing. :D

Latest posts

Back