How's your weather????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's -26°C (-15°F) right now with a wind chill of -35°C (-31°F). This is our forecast for the week.

Had to help a friend move on Saturday. It wasn't too bad at -21 since we were working hard, but Sunday was brutal.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Forecast 2.jpg
    Forecast 2.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 13
Brrrrrr....Snopro, that's cold man! We have escaped the cold but got an unbelievable amount of rain on Saturday - brought the river up about 15' in 24 hours. It flooded the flats in front of the house and looks like it's still rising. I do see it come up this high in the spring, but usually as a result of ice jams, not just rain!

Attachments

• thumbnail_20200113_074458.jpg
    thumbnail_20200113_074458.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 14
Brrrrrr....Snopro, that's cold man! We have escaped the cold but got an unbelievable amount of rain on Saturday - brought the river up about 15' in 24 hours. It flooded the flats in front of the house and looks like it's still rising. I do see it come up this high in the spring, but usually as a result of ice jams, not just rain!

Actually the forecast dropped since yesterday and this morning on my drive to work it was -34°C the whole way. That's in the city. -40°C or lower outside of the city.

I would rather have the cold than that unbelievable rain you had! That's quite scary to have that in the winter, I hope you're still doing well! Has the water receded much yet?

We're having an early Spring... hope this doesn't mean we're gonna have another brutal Texas Summer!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Well they said this fall and winter was going to be a roller coaster and so far they nailed it. October was the 5 coldest on record our coldest day was -19c with - 25c winchill. Withing a week of that we were back into highs in the mid + teens. Tuesday this week was 24 above c 18 yesterday and 20 forecast for today. Tomorrow it's supposed to cool down and then the weekend all h#%l breaks loose, forecasting a BLIZZARD up to 45cm of snow 45k winds till Sunday night. The good Doc over in Regina gets the same with a good helping of freezing rain to begin with.:eek::eek:

We had a pretty good snowstorm a week or so ago, then yesterday it was almost 65*F... I go in for rotator cuff surgery tomorrow then knee replacement when I can handle crutches. Maybe by the time I'm up and mobile Spring will be here. 😁 I had to drive the '56 to a doctor's visit during the last storm because my pickup is down, so I took a couple snaps.

Attachments

• IMG_20201026_101616679.jpg
    IMG_20201026_101616679.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20201026_101636134.jpg
    IMG_20201026_101636134.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 19
Good to hear from you, Larry! I see you still have the car. :D

The good Doc over in Regina gets the same with a good helping of freezing rain to begin with.:eek::eek:

Keep it over there!

Hell freezes over: I'll never forget the day we moved into this house - Nov 1 2003: It was +18°, warm and sunny in the afternoon... -15°, snowin' n' blowin' at midnight when we moved the last appliance. :eek:

Good to hear from you again, Animal. I'm a real fan of '56's, especially black ones, so while you were away, I got one of my own. The second picture is a salmon pink Meteor that I had in highschool.

Attachments

• IMG_2519.jpg
    IMG_2519.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0184.jpg
    IMG_0184.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 15
We had a pretty good snowstorm a week or so ago, then yesterday it was almost 65*F... I go in for rotator cuff surgery tomorrow then knee replacement when I can handle crutches. Maybe by the time I'm up and mobile Spring will be here. 😁 I had to drive the '56 to a doctor's visit during the last storm because my pickup is down, so I took a couple snaps.
It looks good in white:D
Larry, how are you from Farmi gton NM?

Latest posts

Back