My Dodge Bros coupe!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm spray painting the gold for the last time, then clear! I've gotten pretty good at spray bombing & like this final gold color that's a lil darker than the previous one! I sprayed the doors to make sure I really like the color & I do so I'll be working to finish spraying the body full time this week.

BoB

Attachments

• doors.jpg
    doors.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 29
Got the beauty rings in today & have nearly resprayed the darker gold! Will pull out in the sun shine this weekend for the 1st real photo session! :D

BoB

Attachments

• beautyrings.jpg
    beautyrings.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 28
Your Ranchero is not happy you're spending all your time on the coupe [ddd

Iron,
It's next up. It already has a 390 in it but I have a rebuilt one out of my old Mercury Marauder I'm gonna slam in. Merc motor has power steering & A/C which I'm looking forward to! I'll be finished with the coupe shortly & will take a couple weeks off before starting on it!

BoB

Another big step today! Took my bench seat & door panels to the upholsterer. My paint scheme is red & gold so my seats/panels will be rolled & pleated red & gold metal flake naugahyde. This will be my birthday present from Mrs Tripper! Great feeling!!!

BoB

While I'm waiting for my upholstery I've been buttoning the small things up like... making new plug wires, checking to make sure all bolts are tightened up etc. Upholsterer said 2 weeks but that's right up there with... ran when parked! Markin' time! :D

BoB

The upholsterer just sent this foto of the seat back & bottom. He'll finish up the door panels today... yipppeee!!! The material is metal flake naugahyde! [cl[cl[cl

BoB

Attachments

• seat 2.jpg
    seat 2.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Back