just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
319516_10150901117690151_703945150_21825238_1877139065_n.jpg

a few of my dads my friends and my car at a local car show in Whitby (uk)

IMG_9944.jpg

The RAT`s Nest
IMG_9949.jpg

The 1936 morris had a small fuel leak hence the crap on the floor behind it just to soak it up the show is on a school playground
IMG_9880.jpg

Left to right ..My car 1934 standard -10 rover 3.5 v8
My dads car 1936 morris 12 5.0 ford v8
Chris`s car 1938 vauxhall 10 6.2(i think) GMC turbo diesel v8
IMG_9930.jpg

a few of my dads my friends and my car at a local car show in Whitby (uk)

IMG_9944.jpg

The RAT`s Nest
IMG_9949.jpg

The 1936 morris had a small fuel leak hence the crap on the floor behind it just to soak it up the show is on a school playground
IMG_9880.jpg

Left to right ..My car 1934 standard -10 rover 3.5 v8
My dads car 1936 morris 12 5.0 ford v8
Chris`s car 1938 vauxhall 10 6.2(i think) GMC turbo diesel v8
IMG_9930.jpg

Wow!! what cool cars you have!!!

Haha thanks and what's this sun you speak of ? ;)

Nice cars. That's funny, I was on BBC the other day looking for legitimate news stories instead of the sensationalized US crap and noticed the weather forecast there doesn't just indicate "partly cloudy" or "cloudy" it clarifies "dark grey clouds", light grey clouds", etc. :)

ha ha man just the other day I was wondering what happened to all the old cars from europe ? you know were they crushed etc, I was watching a cheesie movie from there called ...x the unknown, I love those old movies its my thing, but it made me think about the rolls the benz, morris, etc, funny how that happens..oh and way cool cars by the way, just in time to answer my question,

still plenty around but alot just rust away with all the rain and salt from the roads ,rat rods are starting to get more popular and there is quite a big hotrod scene but laws are getting very strict with all this Europe crap and boring people who dont understand what we do but as for now we just enjoy it .

another pic of mine old vs new (next to my friends ford focus RS)
IMG_9193.jpg

IMG_9116.jpg

and my Dads -side view
IMAG0307.jpg

still plenty around but alot just rust away with all the rain and salt from the roads ,rat rods are starting to get more popular and there is quite a big hotrod scene but laws are getting very strict with all this Europe crap and boring people who dont understand what we do but as for now we just enjoy it .

another pic of mine old vs new (next to my friends ford focus RS)
IMG_9193.jpg

IMG_9116.jpg

and my Dads -side view
IMAG0307.jpg

First off, I like all of those cars..How big are the back tires on your dads car? they look huge..but really good

Latest posts

Back