New Girl

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im a Chevy Girl not into Fords that much.

I like about anything older, but I prefer the Chevys too !! Alot of times you can find a 50's Chevy in original shape, 6cyl, stock, driveable, ect. pretty reasoable priced. Still cruise and tinker with too. Good luck and welcome!
Check out the 50's Forum for ideas.

I like about anything older, but I prefer the Chevys too !! Alot of times you can find a 50's Chevy in original shape, 6cyl, stock, driveable, ect. pretty reasoable priced. Still cruise and tinker with too. Good luck and welcome!
Check out the 50's Forum for ideas.

So what is the website name for this "50's Forum"??

So what is the website name for this "50's Forum"??

It is in the Killbillet.com site. I'm sure I am not the only one that jumps back and forth between sites. The RRR seems to be a little more layed back.:) You will be fine on KB as long as you don't have a Ranger you are trying to turn into a Rat Rod.:D Those seem to get eaten alive.

You are supposed to be talking about me!!! Now im jealous:(

Sorry, but we're men...we get distracted easily!;)

Now you understand why our wives are jealous of our cars. "You love that car more than you do me!" "You spend more time with it than me!" "You wouldn't think twice about spending $1000 for a car part, but you won't even buy me a $25 necklace!" etc etc etc blah blah blah..................:D:D

Here we go....It's ALL about ME !!! lol I was talking to you, but I had to answer the dudes question to cover having my Rat sites mixed-up ! Here are some Chevy pics just for you !!;)

Attachments

• 52-54 no hood  grille.jpg
    52-54 no hood grille.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 53 chevy 2dr.jpg
    53 chevy 2dr.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 9
  • primered 50.jpg
    primered 50.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 9
  • primered 50 side.jpg
    primered 50 side.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 9
  • rusty chopped 51.jpg
    rusty chopped 51.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 14
I love the 3rd & 4th pix. Very sweet - I have not c-notched, but I am getting the urge !!! These cars look sweet unchopped when they're in the weeds.

welcome to the site hun! im a fellow chick on here but im not too active on this site, im more on kb for some reason haha. great to see females getting in to the rat rods! if youre a chevy girl, look in to gettin a bel air, 1961 bel air is very similar to the impala, just a less pricier one and was pretty much built without the glits and glam, just for go. i believe this biscayne was even a less showy bel air! look around, im sure youll find something you like

look on craigslist, here or killbillet in the rat rods for sale section, theyre always updated!

good luck on your build and these sites are a great source of knowledge if you want to learn how to do it yourself!

pictures

no pictures of a ride yet....post a picture of yourself, lets see if you profile the traditional ratrod girl look.

Sorry, but we're men...we get distracted easily! Now that's Funny, I don't care who you are ..... lol

I have a 60 Chevy Step Side Small Block Blue Apachee Pick Up,
You might think you're a Chevy Girl, but if you Really start looking
at cars you're gonna find out there are SO MANY cool rides out there.

I almost bought a Hudson Pick up before the Chevy.
There like I always say, when you go to the city pound
how do you pick just one ... lol

Good Luck in your search!
Lea

Dont worry Boys, Ill have some pics up soon. Ill give you a hint, I have blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'9" Tall and not so real C+'s. Do you need a Bib for that drool? :eek:

Dont worry Boys, Ill have some pics up soon. Ill give you a hint, I have blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'9" Tall and not so real C+'s. Do you need a Bib for that drool? :eek:

Besides all that ,,,,,,,But, Do you like Rat Rods ??? Where the STEEL is REAL ! Oh and Dirty ! :)

Latest posts

Back