You may have a problem...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21willys

When your wife reminds you of cars that you have... And you have to go look at them to remember what she's talking about. I have a 49 Plymouth sedan that I completely forgot that I owned. :eek: so..... Anyone wanna buy a ugly Plymouth? :D. I started to build a race car years ago out of this and it never happened. I think it's time to downsize!

No, you don't have too many cars, your memory is just starting to go. Next thing you know you will be forgetting to pull your zipper up. :D

Don

l have done that when l was 2Osomething so l don't think age is a factor:D

what kind of racecar:confused:

AND you can never have too many vehicles, just not enough room to store them.

Later:cool:

I used to race what's called trailer races. It's where you pull a trailer and run a race. The object is to not only race but to knock each other's trailers off. Once you loose your trailer you are disqualified. I planned on building the Plymouth to look like a 1950s race car. Some of the tracks gave awards for the coolest trailer and tow vehicle. I will see if I can find a youtube vid of one of my old races.

I have too many projects. [;)
But a picture might get someone's juices flowing. [dr

well your not in that boat by yourself :D:D If I'd put the $ in my next to last project that I put in my last project I would have one less project to finish .. instead I buy one more and not finish any of them .. I just can't pass up a good deal ...........
KNOW WHAT I MEAN ????

I forgot my girl friend last week. We went to the mall and when we got ready to go it was raining , so I told her ,I will get the car and pick you up at the door. When I got in the car ,I got a phone call and some how I forgot to pick her up. I got a couple miles down the road and then I thought about her.She didnt get mad,we both thought it was funny.

Jeez, all the zipper comments reminded me of a trick we pulled on a guy in basic training. He came into the barracks in the wee hours, drunk as a skunk and woke everybody up carrying on. We put his pants on backwards, stuffed him in a foot locker, and rolled him down the front steps. You guys know what it's like on first waking up after a night of drinking...you need to go bad! Poor guy didn't find his zipper in time.:eek:

Latest posts

Back