Retirement Cruise

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DozerII

Hey everyone, it's really going to happen. Friday morning the wife the pup and I will be climbing in the Dodge and heading out on a 4000 km 20 day cruise in western Canada. I know it's not the full blown Route 66 one we were planning but health issues got in the way. We will be meeting a few of the RRR members as well as other car crazy people.

https://goo.gl/maps/L9gPHkQw2qoRwuNL8

Hope you have a safe and "uneventful" cruise. That's some beautiful country you'll be driving through. Pity you chose to go west .. I would have loved to see that thing pulling into my driveway as the steaks hit the bbq!

My friend (white 36 Nash Lafayette 5w coupe) went to a car show in Bentley, Alberta yesterday and spotted you. :cool:

attachment.php

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1659845776123.jpg
    FB_IMG_1659845776123.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 25
Have a great time Dozer đź‘Ť

Thanks Bman

Hope you have a safe and "uneventful" cruise. That's some beautiful country you'll be driving through. Pity you chose to go west .. I would have loved to see that thing pulling into my driveway as the steaks hit the bbq!

Our plan is to head to Manitoba next summer, I grew up in Winnipeg and Carman.

Say "Hi" to Colin for me. He posted Dr. C's drag racing history on UDS. I didn't know how to do it. Very helpful.

Had an awesome visit with Collin and his wife. They went all out and made us a wonderful bbq lunch. We checked out his cool vehicles and the new project coming to the build table soon. Thank you .
Glen, Rose and Clhoe.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back