Some Prairie Tin

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Crankenstein

Rocket Surgeon
Long story short. Funeral forces road trip. On the way there, I spotted this "yard sale" but didn't have time to stop. :(

Naturally, I stopped on the way back. :D

Solid builders.

'60 Pontiac Strato Chief 2 door sedan - '58 Pathfinder longroof on the left...

and her big sister, '60 Laurentian...

another Poncho - '53 Pathfinder...

one for Mercurymac...

baby Ranch...

Nice AD to close the show...

Whoa up there Earthman, the good doctor clearly gave me the white '55 Meteor Niagra and maybe the Dodge brothers truck near the top of the pictures.
zzrodder I'm going to climb up on my ladder and see if he's telling the truth.
Boy is it ever flat there.

You didn't mention what he wanted for his "yard sale" items

Are they affordable??? or highly overpriced?? tell us the good stuff...pic's are great by the way.....sorry for your loss.....I assume some friend or family member passed.....never a good time....:(

Dr. C, your age is showing, it hasn't been the Husky Tower since 1971. Great pictures. [dr

My grandparents retired to a house in SE Calgary. (in the mid '60's) Their front room window provided a great view of the river and downtown... so, it's always been Husky Tower to me. :D

Are they affordable??? or highly overpriced?? tell us the good stuff...pic's are great by the way.....sorry for your loss.....I assume some friend or family member passed.....never a good time....:(

The yard sale stuff was well priced considering the condition of his steel. I don't recall all the numbers but the 2dr '60 Poncho and two more like it, $3500 for all three. The vintage tin and the blue Chevy pickup were much more, but they were running and driving with time and money invested.

The other yard with the pickups started around $600. He was also reasonable. (He doesn't watch Fast & Loudmouth. :D)

The funeral was my wife's aunt and family patriarch. She was ripe and ready but a difficult loss nonetheless. Thanks, Sarge.

Latest posts

Back