A day in the life

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
My old DD, 97 Aerostar is getting tired, been smelling antifreeze but no drips, so I jacked it up and the intake is leaking and it was going on the pipe so it never hit the ground.
My daughter is taking my only good car back to college this weekend, 2003 Grab Marquis. Got in it this morning and no wipers. After checking everything, I pulled the cover and all the linkage was frozen in a big block of ice, got that straightened out. Then I went out to start my diesel, batterys dead. Fell on my back on the ice, rang my bell a little and sored up my arm..
So to make myself feel better, I drove to the city and bought a pos 89 F250 with a 460 for $200, feel much better now.

We all have those days at times :(
Hope the arm is ok.
If that 460 is a runner that could make the start of a good day [S

Donar for the panel?

Possibly, that was my original thought, or possibly the 59 F250 4x4. But it might just stay a shop truck if it runs decent, it's in much better shape than the dirty night time pictures in the ad looked. Very straight except dent in drivers door and the inside is also clean, except for worn seats.
It just seems like all your troubles fade away when you are on the way home with a new vehicle on the trailer.

Latest posts

Back