2022 Calendar pics request

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

It's getting time for me to start assembly of the 2022 calendar. I know not a lot of you ever get one, but I enjoy doing them anyway, and they look good on the wall at my desk, lol. I always like to set a theme to sorta stick to with a little variety snuck in.

After seeing ZZ's pic of the Packard, I decided this year I want to do a fat fender calendar. 1935 through 1948 cars, trucks through 54 for GM, 56 for Ford, pilothouse for Dodge. Painted or patina, hot rod or stock. Crisp, clear pics of the submission, no multiple vehicles unless all are fat fenders. Right now, the fall colors are starting in many areas of the country making for the possibility of some great pics. Or maybe some if you have some snow pics with great contrast, be creative! As always, I will have final say on layout, but if we get enough participation, we can have a vote on which pics to include. There will be 10 spots chosen, ZZ has already earned a spot, and I will have a new pic of my car as well since I'm doing it, selfless plug, lol.

So drag those fat fenders and cameras out and shoot some pics! I have had good luck with cell phone pics, some of them are better quality now than some digital cameras. Post them here, with a brief description of the vehicle and owner info if you want. I would like to be able to get this done by Thanksgiving so it can be bought for Christmas presents. Thanks!

I have a submission, Bama. This is a 1936 Ford truck.

Attachments

• IMG_0838.jpg
    IMG_0838.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 17
Here's my Anglia. I won't be disappointed if you don't use it.

Attachments

• Anglia & B'Day Mom 014.jpg
    Anglia & B'Day Mom 014.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 14
Your cut off for Chevy is 1954 but, on the Chevy trucks, they go all the way to 1955 First Series.
Unlike the cars the bodies didn't change. jmho
I'm done now :D

Your cut off for Chevy is 1954 but, on the Chevy trucks, they go all the way to 1955 First Series.
Unlike the cars the bodies didn't change. jmho
I'm done now :D

You are correct. First series 55 is fine, not much difference than 54. I had forgotten about the mid year change in 55. I included the 53-56 Ford's because they are still rounded, the 57 fridge trucks are more square.

Bob and Mac, both are great pics, just what I have in mind.

If I get more than I need, I can always do a collage pic or two if needed.

You are correct. First series 55 is fine, not much difference than 54. I had forgotten about the mid year change in 55. I included the 53-56 Ford's because they are still rounded, the 57 fridge trucks are more square.

Bob and Mac, both are great pics, just what I have in mind.

If I get more than I need, I can always do a collage pic or two if needed.

Fall colours? Ours are almost all off of the trees! I'll see what I can do :D

Thanks, that's the shop about 45 minutes from me. I've driven by those cars 100 times never stops take a picture

Fall colours? Ours are almost all off of the trees! I'll see what I can do :D

It doesn't have to be fall colors. Any time of the year is fine, fall colors, green spring, hot dry summer, winter snow. In fact, I'd like a couple of frosty snow pics for Jan and Dec.

Our leaves haven't hardly turned yet. May get frost by the weekend, then they probably will. Leaves are dropping around here already, but they're ugly brown and black :(

1956 Seavgraves,fat enough [S My first ride as an engineer [cl

Attachments

• 1CDC9E53-D959-489E-A82B-2C8844296EAA.jpg
    1CDC9E53-D959-489E-A82B-2C8844296EAA.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back