Truer words were never spoken!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
BINGO!!!

BoB

Attachments

• truth.jpg
    truth.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 52
It is amazing how the simplest things can become a major ordeal, and yet in a lot of cases one can breeze through a major project and turns out to be so simple that you wish you did it sooner.

For sure! That's why no one should ever quote a fixed price for doing something on an old car. Charge by the hour and let the chips fall where they may.

I can break anything. My oxy-acetylene torch has prevented a lot of snaps for sure...

Here`s another one for ya... :cool:

Attachments

• e078b0cf71fdf9ddc88eda59cac0504d.jpg
    e078b0cf71fdf9ddc88eda59cac0504d.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 16
The sick feeling you get when your pulling on a wrench when the bolts starts to twist off🤮

Yes....and even worse when that bolt is a hardened allen cap screw and you've used the wrong or worn ratchet driven allen socket. A button head as well with nothing to grab. Not so much fun having to drill out a hardened bolt.

Welcome to my world after yelling MF'er as loud as I can 3 or 4 times! LOL

That usually prompts the wife to come running thinking I wacked a finger off.

Well she used to run....now she hobbles, poor girl.

Yes....and even worse when that bolt is a hardened allen cap screw and you've used the wrong or worn ratchet driven allen socket. A button head as well with nothing to grab. Not so much fun having to drill out a hardened bolt.

Welcome to my world after yelling MF'er as loud as I can 3 or 4 times! LOL

That usually prompts the wife to come running thinking I wacked a finger off.

Well she used to run....now she hobbles, poor girl.

At least she still comes to check on you.

Latest posts

Back