Zz502

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A long talk!

Not yet,But I would sure like to.What you got in mind as far as puttin it in?

I had a long talk with my Chevelle the other day & it wants a new BB. It said I could take it's current motor & tranny & put that in the Crosley altered. It said "Just think of how much $$$ that would save"... it was pretty persuasive!!!

BoB

No experience with the ZZ502. My Chevelle has the 454HO (425hp and 500ft/lbs torque) with 700R4, 3.73 posi. It launches really hard with that combo if the tires don't break loose. It get 15-16 mpg on the highway with 750 Edelbrock which isn't too bad considering my 360 AMX gets only 12-14 mpg with 670 Holley.

I wanted one for my Biscayne but couldn't afford it. Ran into a guy with a 57' Chevy and he said, total, he had $10K in the swap. So I went to www.speedomotive.com and got one of their crate 500hp 454's. I paid $3600 back in 2002. Balanced, blueprinted with Merlin Heads.

Tripper, like Gastrick said I love my HO 502. 450 hp 550 lbs. torque. Made several long hauls with it and it HAULS. If you can spend the money I would highly recommend it.

Latest posts

Back