old junk yard in ohio?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bondo bandedo

anyone know of any junk yards in Ohio that still has the old stuff.Everything close is only dealing in newer cars and id like to find one and maybe rescue a car and start a new build over the winter.

Never been ..but

I do have the link to this yard but its buried and will take some time to find it.Its called Bud.I am almost sure its in Akron,Ohio.I will look through my other accounts.

Sorry..different city.

The place is called Budds Auto and Truck.Its located 2350 State Route 14,Deerfield,Ohio.Contact number is 1-330-428-1345.He has an e-mail contact.. [email protected] Hope is works for you.Let us all know.

Warner Motor Sales Mt.Sterling Ohio 13501 State Rt. 56 has alot of old stuff but is not the best shape depending on what you are looking for! I just picked up a 41 Chevy truck cab and he has anotherone !

Second this.... you may have to take a chainsaw to get to most of the old stuff but definitely worth the time to look around. There's a lot of history sitting down there!

About the only thing left there is stainless trim. Sheetmetal is too far gone. I was there last weekend but worth the visit to just look.

Latest posts

Back