I'm just a kid.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

48Willys

My dad is 21Willys. I'm working off a 48 Willys Jeepster. I plan just making it a regular old rat rod. Just a plain old car with whatever parts are the cheapest. I hope to have it done before I get my license. I've been into cars since I was little. I just got into rat rods a couple of years ago. I'm not into hot rods much. I build various types model cars.

-Steve

Welcome from just another big kid from Flawda! I believe we've seen some pix of your ride already but we need more to follow on with your build.

Welcome from New Mexico. Glad you're here.
We need more young kids getting involved in our world of chaos.
Show us what you got and what your thoughts are. Sounds like an interesting build.

Welcome from Northern Michigan. Never too young to start.[cl I had a car in the driveway and one in the garage by the time I got my first license.
Torchie

Welcome from lower Alabama.. never to young ,, dont worry about your age ...you will do fine ,, just take your time with it and show us what your doing , that makes us feel like we are there with you . .. we like a bunch of pictures ..[P[P[P[P

We're all just kids here, only difference is our ages! :D[cl
Welcome from central Alabama! Good to see a young guy interested in the old stuff.

Welcome! Listen to your dad, he's smarter than you think. Looking forward to seeing your build.

Welcome! Listen to your dad, he's smarter than you think. Looking forward to seeing your build.
I remember days like this before 21 you think he dont know nothing .... after 21 and from then on,, you think back and say (my God) my pops is a genius . he was right about everything ....

Latest posts

Back