had some wind today...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutch

RRR Supportor
ruïned my hair-do and one big a$$ tree after another came crashing down... must be close to 10 on my ground alone... many over a century old :( nice firewood but I could do without the work right now. Still in the middle of rebuiling my tractor too... :rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/953921129386840064 :p

Attachments

• IMGP9796.jpg
    IMGP9796.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMGP9812.jpg
    IMGP9812.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 50
Have you had a lot of rain? That had to be some high wind to get a dormant tree to uproot like that. Are all your shingles still on the roof?!

yea, I still have house and shop with no damage [cl The are a couple of huge 200-300yr old oaks next to the house that had me scared for a few hrs, but they held up just fine... :)

It's amazing how the root balls do in a wind.
After a lot of rain and high winds is about the only time trees around here fall.

Depressing to me to see an old tree blow down :(

The estate my house is on has lost 250-300 trees... most big old oaks and beech. Sucks and looks sad to me too, but many were not in great condition. I looked at an old oak today, about 6ft wide, it looked like it had exploded... snapped right off at 8ft from the ground. I`ll go around and get some pics this week.

Latest posts

Back