Hello from New Mexico

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

41/ls1

I am new to the site,but like what I see. I have even seen some paint and chrome without seeing someone post a rotten letter telling the offender to get off the site. It is nice to find a group of adults.

I have been building cars for more years than I should admit. I am hooked on VW's and streetrods. hope no one holds that against me.
I have two VW's in work and a 41 Chevy P/U. I plan on hanging around here for awhile. I really like some of the builds on this site.

Yes we are all adults here..... most of the time..... well, mostly adult..... the truth is we are just crazy about vehicles.:D

I have had over 40 VW's and currently have a 46 chevy truck.:eek:

Thats weird.

Love to see some pics.:D

Welcome.

Thanks for the kind words. I forgot to mention that I got my start in the mid 50's in Torrance Ca. and that I am from Pa. Will post some pic. in the build thread.

Welcome!

LS1,
Welcome to the forum & don't worry... there are plenty of Bug lovers here so lets see some pictures. Glad u found us & make u're self @ home!

BoB

Welcome to the forum. Where were you originally from in PA?? I'm from the Pittsburgh area originally myself.

Nobody on here has any prejustices against any form of car, be it shiny, rusty, etc. I know the types of forum you are referring to, some of the "experts" on those forums flame you for anything they deem is not "traditional." Most of them wouldn't know traditional if it bit them in the behind. :D

It must be cool living in NM, I envision lots of rust free cars in lots of places down there. Is that what you see?

Don

Welcome to RRR, 41/ls1. Yeah, we're adults around here, or some reasonable facimille (see my sig). And we like all kinds of cars, trucks, bikes & bugs. I'm sure you'll enjoy the forum.

Sorry for not getting back sooner. Life happens. I am from a little town named Chandlers Valley up in Warren county.

I have several pictures of a two VW builds that I am doing along with the 41.

The question about the old cars laying around. No most of them went to Calif. You see nice old iron on trailers everyday heading west.

Latest posts

Back