Hi

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldrod

Just thought I would say hi and tell you a little bit about myself.I have a '56 IH S110 p/u.I want to street it with a rat look.I am jazzed about getting to work on it.Some friends and some of my kids are going to help and that will be fun to have them around too.I've worked on cars as a hobby all my life and have never gotten over the bug.I pump have 40 weight and have salt water:D.I hope I can help some of you and I am sure I will learn from you.This is a great hobby and a great country that we live in:cool:.I hope you all have a great weekend and Veterns Day and to all the Vets THANK YOU for everything.Your brother in arms and rods Mark

Welcome Mark. Glad you found us. Look around & you'll find a lot of good info & a bit of fun, too. Before anyone let's the cat out of the bag,,,,,,,,,,we like pics here. o, let's see that IH.

US Army (ret): 1975-1995

Last edited:
Oldrod,
Welcome to the site. We learn from each other around here, thats what makes this place soo unique...
Mind if I ask what branch and how long?

Captain,
I had no idea you were an MP...

I have been Aviation my whole career.
Feb 1991 to present. Got at least 20 more to go .
Yeah, I'm a lifer.

Happy Veterans Day.....Be safe....

Welcome to the site. Lots of IH's being talked about here lately. Wish I could fine one. Looking forward to SEEING your tuck, and WATCHING your build. I always enjoy seeing other peoples visions come to life.
X2 on thanking the VETS!

Welcome!!!

Oldrod,
Welcome to the forum & as always... we love trucks & would love that see yours! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Welcome aboard. Sounds like you have the right attitude about building your truck...............make it fun!!! :) As the others have mentioned, we never get tired of pictures, even if you think they aren't post-worthy, we still like em.

Don

Latest posts

Back