new guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickeynova

hello all. my name is phil. i live south of chicago. i currently own a 1970 chevy nova, 2004 ford mach1. i really want to build a 30 ford sedan. i have always liked older rods but never prusued it. last weekend i went 2 hunnert car pile up. great time i recomend it.

Welcome to RRR. Look around & get some ideas for that 30 cdan. You may even find something else to your liking, who knows. Bonehead's right we lik 'em all here.

Welcome!!!

Nickey,
Welcome to the forum. I had never gotten into the older rods either, I was a muscle car guy but... I found out the old tin is extremely addictive! Next thing u know... your garage, driveway & back yard will b filled up with the stuff... er... yard art! Welcome to the gang!!!

BoB

Welome!!!

NN,
Welcome to RRR, great bunch of talented guys & relaxed atmopsphere! Love to see pictures of your rides!

Rattler

Welcome to the forum! Glad you found us. Tell us more about the Nova. Love to see pics too if you have some.

Latest posts

Back