yea another new guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shizzy

Hi folks, I go by the name shizzy and Im a fellow traditional along with Jay (alienbaby) my current works in (not much) progress are a 72 Cutlass supreme and an 82 Honda nighthawk. im not sure the direction on the Cutlas or if im even keeping it and the night hawk is being done up in a low buck Street fighter style.

Welcome Shizzy, sounds like you have some interesting projects going. Since your new here I guess I'll be the first one to tune you in. There is one thing that we all thrive on around here and that is......... "Pictures". We all want to see pictures man. :D So load'm up lets seem what ya gotts.

little history on the Cutlass. I bought it my Senior year in HS. it was shiny and loud.

well after 13 years and being down for the past 5 its a little long in the tooth.

Oldsside1.jpg

here is my nighthawk. its been nicknamed "the jail bird" since I bought it from a tow company as an unclaimed impound. for now its just going to be a simple chop off the parts that are ugly or dont make it go. the grand total of the Jail bird is still under $200 including purchase price.

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

BTW, I think my canoe would be classified as a rat. it was bent, broken, full of holes and shabby patches. I recued it from my friends yard. stripped it down , patched it, rattle canned it flat green and never shove off with out hoisting the Jolly Roger :cool:

Welcome!

Shizzy,
Welcome to the forum! Love that Monty & the Honda too! Mke u're self @ home!

BoB

since Im a 1st gen Monte fan (owned more then one monte in my day) Ill take no offense but it is a Cutlass supreme. shares the same roofline as the Monte and the GP but the rest is all Cutlass.

Latest posts

Back