Great Place To Read Guys

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WRENROD

there is alot of knowledge he for a youngin like me..
been dragracing for 15yrs...slowing creeping in on the ratrod thing
pics soon to come...anyways,,

thnx for the forum

Glad you are enjoying the read. Are you working on a project, or thinking about one? Or which general style do you like? There are a lot of lead sleds, pickup rods, sedans, bucket cars, gassers, and even some classic hot rod styles here. Still we like our bikes, show cars, customs, traditionals, muscle cars, v-dubbs, odd balls, and anything else with wheels, or a prop.
Glad you posted. Welcome to the site.

The car has a good look to it. But the list is long of what is left to be done. Beware the fact that alot of guys will buy something like that and strip it back down to the frame to re-weld and repair. Sometimes doing more work than if they would have built it from scratch. On the other hand, sometimes you can save alot of money and time by starting of with someone elses started project. It is just hard to tell by pictures.

i totally understand where your coming from..
a good freind of mine is in Kansas working for the next 1.5 yrs
he came down this weekend. i gave him several pic of what i am looking for..he said he sees that stuff up there all over the place...by turkeyday i will have my project..merry xmas to me..by spring i WILL be done..
if i don't buy someones starter project,,,hell 2 ain't so bad..just can't drive them at the same time

Welcome to RRR WRENROD. Good luck with the winter build whatever you decide on. Got any pics of your pop's T roadster project? My dad goes in more for the streetrods too. He says that he spent enough of his life driving bone shaking hot rods without any creature comforts. Now he likes them smooth and cushy, with a lot of engine.

Welcome wrenrod. Glad you like what you've seen so far stay around,,,you won't be disapointed.

Latest posts

Back