Another one from the woodwork . . .

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

333EVL

I see a spike on MN brethren. Well, here's another one from MN. Winters coming, best to keep warm by typing and hugging the warm monitor, donchaknow.;) I've been creepin' around on other forums for awhile and was invited to this one. I've got a '59 Imperial that used to be a hardtop. Story goes that the shriners turned it into a convertible and never finished it. 17' of hot pink primer, leopard print, finned, wedge-powered goodness:D I also have a '49 Shoe. Original flathead 8, Smitty exhaust, fake lakes, dual search lamps, dual antennas, fat white walls.:cool: I'm currently working on a '39 (see a pattern?) I-H truck. I've also got a '71 Caddie Hearse that has been maniacly customized. If anyone is interested in that one, let me know.

I see that there is a lot of great sources of info. here. I look forward to utilizing it as well as helping out when I can.

Attachments

• 39 IH 3.jpg
    39 IH 3.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Shoe.jpg
    Shoe.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Imperial.jpg
    Imperial.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Hearse 1.jpg
    Hearse 1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 27
hey thee bobbo, glad ya made it

still a shame the back end got whacked off the caddy. Id be all over it otherwise

Big surge over here lately but it seems to bring the nicest people.

Nice bunch of rides, but I gotta say the truck is my fav., but then again I am a truck guy.
Welcome to the site.

Cool beans, Bob.
Glad to see you.

If you can't tell Bob has one of the most unusual collections of cars I've seen.
He just recently got rid of...I think a 1919 Dodge Brothers police car. Very ecclectic stuff.

Hat

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum & I love u're rides! Lots of truckers here... includin' me! Make u're self @ home & glad u could make it!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back