chopper tom

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopper tom

Way too young to be a hippy!
hello out there my fellows of the rust. i come across this board by accident and i enjoy all the info and pictures. im from south east ky and have been building hot rods since i was 14 and i am now 35. i have 5 projects currently going (never completely done). i hope to meet new people with the same interest: rat rod, hot rods, customs, and choppers. i worked in a chopper shop for awhile and now have my own shop. (nothing special)

Welcome!!!

CT,
Welcome to the forum... nearly everyone here's car is completely done & only took about 90 days! Ok... only Don & Gastrick & Bonehead ever finsh anything so u're in perfect company. Love to see some pictures & let's see some of u're bikes for sure!!!

BoB

CT, This is a good forum lots of info. Some very knowledgeable people here. I to have more unfinished projects than finished ones. Oh well . They just show up in my garage or shed?

Chopper Tom? THE Chopper Tom? ......WoW..... Sorry, haven't heard of you, but that IS a seriously cool name. I bet someday everybody knows it. Looking forward to seeing your projects. Don't be fooled, I have more undone projects, than I have done projects. Sorry....starting to ramble.
Welcome to the site.

Tom,
Welcome to RRR. Always good to have new members around here. Don't be bashfull, join right in. Very laid back place.

Glad you found us, even if it was by accident.

Welcome to the site. Don't be fooled. My cars are done, unless I get tired of them and rebuild them into something else. Don't worry though, I got the shiney paint syndrome out of my system with the last 2 builds. LOL

Welcome Chopper Tom ! Hey another from the Bluegrass!! We're catching up to the Texicans & Floridans :D:D:D.

Glad to see you found this real cool place for the love of all things automotive. We like em all here. Ther's even a place for bikes. Would love to see pics of all your projects.

Welcome

Welcome Chopper, have checked out alot of sites myself and this site is the best, lots of info here and guys dont mind sharing...Do you mean your supose to finish a project??

That IS a new concept, to actually finish a project! :D:D Kinda like the old joke: How do you tell a wealthy redneck? He has FOUR cars sitting up on blocks in his front yard . lol

Welcome aboard, I think you will like it here.

Don

Welcome to the site. Don't be fooled. My cars are done, unless I get tired of them and rebuild them into something else. Don't worry though, I got the shiney paint syndrome out of my system with the last 2 builds. LOL

so in other words....you ran out of cash? :p

welcome to the site tom, i tend to be the slowest moving guy here with three projects (two that are drivers) and everything else i have to do in life. you'll fit right in. :D

thanks guys,i know that i will injoy the forum and hope to learn more about front end set ups. i love chopping tops the most,i have chopped almost all the trucks that i have built and i plain on chopping the top on my 50 ford coupe at least 6 or more and i need more info?ALSO HAVE A 54 CHEVY COUPE THAT I WAS GOING TO CHOP UNTILL I SAW THE PRICE OF A NEW WINDSHEILD[ think i will sell or trade this one off] not real big on the chopper tom name[got it while working in the shop ,and it seemed to stick for some reason]but my real name is tom collins [a drink]so which would you use? O yea ,thaks for the youyube, but not my cup of tea Gino. as Jerry Signfeld said ''not that theirs any thing wrong with that?''

Latest posts

Back