Central Washington new guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronnysplymouth

I'm building a 33 Plymouth coupe rat.................big block powered all mopar none of this hum drum small block chevy cookie cutter stuff....................came here from killbillet .................will post pics of rod later......thanks

Welcome!

Ron,
'33 BB Mopar... come on down!!! Welcome to the forum & if u haven't guessed... we wanna see some pictures! MAke u're self @ home and feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Hey Ronny, Sounds like a fine build, cool car with a big motor, what else could you want? Maybe several sets of rear tires.
Welcome to the site.

none of this hum drum small block chevy cookie cutter stuff

I reckon that's a matter of opinion. I don't think there's anything hum drum about small block Chevy's. The small block Chevy has been just as traditional a hot rod engine of choice as anything else since 1955 and there's good reason for it. Although the big block Mopar is a fine engine, there's no need to hate on another fella's engine choice.

Welcome to RRR ronnysplymouth.

long live the small block chevy!!!!!!!!!! :p just kiddin, i'm a little biased because both my projects are sbc rides :D, big blocks are cool though, throw up some pics and welcome to rrr dude.

Sorry not tryin to be a hater just gets kinda old seein nuttin but sbc engines in all these cars and enjoy something a little different.......................but then again I'm brain dead Mopar lol

NOT a very recent pic, a lot of work has been done since these and car is all blown apart at the moment for final welding in key areas...............will start thread when back together

I reckon that's a matter of opinion. I don't think there's anything hum drum about small block Chevy's. The small block Chevy has been just as traditional a hot rod engine of choice as anything else since 1955 and there's good reason for it. Although the big block Mopar is a fine engine, there's no need to hate on another fella's engine choice.

Welcome to RRR ronnysplymouth.

I have to agree with Gastrick. There is a reason so many rods use them, they look cool dressed up, run great, and are dependable as all git out. I'm using my first small block Chevy in about 35 years in my current T, and gotta say it surprises the heck out of me. I literally can't use the HP it puts out.

But welcome to the forum anyways. :D:D

Don

Latest posts

Back